Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Onset of the Blessed Season

My eyes started betraying me,
My soul felt like ditching me this season
My spirit came sprinting to my rescue
Told me – Learn to smile without a reason!

The bells seem rusted, no one knows why
Did you know the bells wanted to tinkle,
They asked me – Can we dance in your happiness today?
They wish to see me drowned in a smile, not a wrinkle

My life wishes for one smile from me,
My world is waiting for me to touch the flute of glory
My hands are reaching out to the field of blessings
My hands are itching to script my own divine story

The sun’s rays are remindful of the love it emits
The peacocks bring to life their glorious past
The shine in everyone’s eyes is not to be mistaken
The shimmer they’ll leave behind is for ever going to last!

No comments: