Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our Love is Immortal

Your every gesture would give it away
Your every look could melt out your story
Your every step forward could tell me you wanted to stop
Your every word could show your love for silence

This is a milestone in our lifetimes,
Our love was always eternal
Today, when you tell me just that
I can’t manage more than a smile

The sense of knowing you
Has been carrying for lifecycles
The knowledge of your eyes
Almost feels immortal

This lifetime knows the love
It has always known you
It ain’t a shadow
I know you walk beside me

There are no regrets for what lies ahead
Your turning midway will not leave me blue
Each time you see a beautiful dream, remember me
For I pray – may all your dreams come true!

1 comment:

Subhash said...

Though not a connoisseur of poetry, I can see longing and connection to the subtle.Which one of your poems made it to Ashram ?

Subhash