Monday, May 7, 2012

The Misty Forests and the Holy Tweet


The misty forests say the story
The tweet of the holy bird brings the magic alive
The saintly sight of the skies ditches the vision
To bring to life –the sight of a lifetime
My Eyes know your story
They know you ditch me for a reason
To paint a new sunrise that shines beyond the hives of the colourful leaves
The leaves were restless for the shore to move away
They come alive to touch the heart of the careless sea
The sea that brings me your memory
Is longing to take the sweetness of the glory away
You may feel the misty forests would see my cry
Little did you know that I was here, to relive the aura of a joy
From where I learnt to pick rustic senses of happiness,
You come to beget a new soul in my soul
My soul would always count for the sun to stay alive
For today again – the misty forests say the story
And, the tweet of the holy bird brings the magic alive.......

No comments: