Thursday, May 24, 2012

When something emerges...


My miracles peel their story,
They sing along with the humming bird
The sound that makes the cups tinkle, let alone a melody of the soul
My soul fears not anything today – the waters make their splash heard

The loving, gigantic water appeal
Almost, feeling the banter of our souls
They edge me, they push me – Go! Find your way to your home
I wonder – where have I lived all these years? What is my final goal?

We live and weave our lives in these goals
They live for a legacy, waiting to be told
My heart runs and ditches the race
It wants to linger own – in valley that we behold

My ribbon moulds its life in air
It smiles, it sings
Like a mood that feels different today
It makes us stand aloft – but Do I deserve these wings??

Could the flight have an identify
Without the mighty peak
We all know when our times come,
When suddenly , strength emerges out of the weak



No comments: